Anung Un RamaEdit
- He also known as "Anung Un Rama", although this name does not exclusively refer to him.
Who else does it refer to? Are there any names which uniquely refer to Hellboy? In-series obviously "Hellboy" but out-of-series people use that to mean the series so I'm wondering if there is a character-unique identifier. "Red" and "Big Red" have probably been used for other characters.
Do we ever learn the last name of Hellboy's mother? Guessing Azazel doesn't have one. talk2ty 03:01, February 1, 2016 (UTC)
- "Red" is barely used in the comics. You can literally count the instances on one hand. "Big Red" is not used at all. Both of these are movie things.
- "Anung Un Rama" refers to the one that wears the Crown of the Apocalypse. So the name referred to Hellboy from his birth to 1999 when the crown was taken from him by his cousin Ualac in Box Full of Evil. For a while Ualac was Anung Un Rama. Since then, no one has been, although the crown waits for Hellboy on his father's throne in Pandemonium.
- Hellboy's mother was Sarah Hughes, as revealed in The Wild Hunt.
- —Sir Edward Grey (talk) 03:29, February 1, 2016 (UTC)